Sunday, December 12, 2010

Very Nice and a Mice weekend

Didn't have any reasonable topic to blog on so i thought i would blog about the weekend.

It was a very nice and a mice weekend , let me first say the nice part and then the mice part.

This weekend i had a rendezvous between me and one of my very good friend Rama. He works for a company here and agreed to come over for this weekend.

As always when two old time friends meet, there is an element of excitement in the air. Ours was no different and the laughs started right from the start. Rama was due to come on Friday night , he had messaged me stating that he would leave his place at 7:40 and would reach my place by 10:00, i mis-read the 7:40 as 17:40. Due to this misunderstanding; i reached home early from office to prepare dinner , only to find out that Rama was due to start at 7:40 and not 17:40 .

Anyway , no harm done. He reached a junction and called me. I picked the call and said to him that he give me a call when he reaches a place known to both of us.

Rama misunderstood this and got down at the place where i asked him to call me , hence i had to wait in the freezing cold near my train station. Eventually he made it and we had a great laugh about the mis-understading in communication.

The night went by with usual banter between two friends and catching up with things in our lives.

On Saturday , Rama, another neighbour of mine who was mutual friend of us and myself went shopping .Before that we payed our respects to Lord Krishna at an ISKCON temple, once we made our offerings we came down for a solid lunch, although it was touch expensive but was worth it and we didn't mind it.

We just walked throughout the day shopping and by five in the evening we were exhausted . We decided to head back home. Back home , we relaxed and had good dinner watching a hillarious movie. It made for a great Saturday. Sunday was just relaxing .

As the day came to a close , myself and Rama had a good dinner at Pizza hut . As i bid adieu for him at the bus station , reality hit me that next week was round the corner and its back to work from tomorrow.

It was a great weekend.

Coming to the mice story , somehow in this cold , mice has got into my apartment. Neither do they know how to get out of my apartment , nor do i know how to get rid of them. Iam keeping my fingers crossed that they don't do damage any cable lines in the apartment. Hoping to get someone from the concierge or the estate agents to fix this issue tomorrow.

All in all , has been a nice and a mice weekend for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment