Sunday, January 22, 2012

2012 Kick Off

This is going to be a short blog. I just wanted to get back to blogging given that we are already getting into last week of January.

January always is a push with everything coming back to full force after the Christmas and new year Holiday season and this year has been no different.

As for me , i have set my goals for 2012 , which are more specific this year and is lot lesser than last year but are very aggressive.

Iam keen to be on track and deliver on these personal goals. Last year i barely achieved my personal goals I had achieved about 46% of my overall objectives . 

Of course this isn't like office where i get rated but was interesting to reflect on why certain objectives were not achieved.

During last week of December i had my own reflection session about 2011, although i had not achieved all the goals i had set , i was happy that some of the most important goals had been achieved.

2012 has started on a busy note, work in office has been maniac already . Lot of external pressure is driving through the organization. 

In the mean time , i have got admission to study Mandarin course , my first class has already started and enjoying to do something different .

Apart from the above , my dad is retiring from his active service in May this year , i admire him for what he has done and the hardship he has gone through to help me to where i am today .

I really look forward to help him settle down post retirement , i did try to cajole him and my mum to come over to London and stay with us but he is looking forward to some pilgrimage & well deserved rest , hey ho his happiness comes first so have agreed to support that.

Apart from the above , am looking forward to 2012 F1 season  . Alas BBC are not going to telecast all of the races , i need to seek alternatives.

Also looking forward to 2012 Euro and Olympics. 

Going by what i have seen already , its going to be another busy year .

Lets bring it on .







No comments:

Post a Comment