Sunday, August 8, 2010

Priority Vs Urge to Buy

You all know am a big fan of Apple products.

Apart from being a big apple fan , in general i found out something quite interesting in the way our human brian behaves.

There is always this urge to buy or do things and not always the urge succeeds, as you will see from my example.

The current urge for me is to buy an Iphone 4. In normal circumstances being what iam , i would have bought it by now and not waited , more out of impulse. However, when the human brian looks at urge vs priority, it looks like the priority part of the brian looms large than the urge part.

Example being, my priority to set-up my house vs buying an iphone. Setting up my house is far more important and the iphone can wait for obvious reasons. I think this act of the brian where priority wins over urge is what we call common sense.

Looks like it. So far i have kept my urge to the very minimum and i've outwitted my urge because of my pressing priority of setting up my house.

So far so good, don't really know how long this is going to last. Lets see.

No comments:

Post a Comment